Monday, October 8, 2018

Simple Man's Guide to Real Estate - Recent BBB reviews

Just thought I would pass on these reviews of "The Simple Man's Guide to Real Estate", posted with the BBB by actual customers. All the advertising in the world can't beat word of mouth by customers.

Mr Brun posted, "I just wanted the opportunity to thank God for your support. I want to express my gratitude for your incredible, impressive, coaching style. I love your direct, no-nonsense, simple, prompt professional precise answer to the questions. Your experience is felt in each and every answer to my questions. It gives me such peace of mind...because you are in my corner of the ring and I can count on your seasoned prompt support. I have always believed and paid thousands of dollars for the added value of a great mentor. Without mentioning my 15-year real estate and business experience, I have paid, listened, read, and tested other very high-cost mentors. They don't even come close. Your business model is an ethical, honest giving back to your students your received blessings vs. the up-selling personal money-making machines out there in the market. You are the best. Thank God I found you. I'm impressed"

And from Mr Clowry, a customer for over 20 years, we find this: "This is a really great program. Well thought out advice with a down to earth touch. If you are looking for a company that can "get you going" in Real Estate and other life learning practical things, you would do well to check this out. I've never been disappointed in any of my contacts with them."

Of course, not all customers are so positive - no matter how good a product is, there will always be those who complain, and that holds true for us. But we know our product and service is very good, so, while complaints do concern us, we don't let them bother us much. As long as we try to make everyone happy, that is what counts.

UPDATE: when we moved to Virginia, the BBB transferred records to the Virginia BBB. In the process, ALL positive reviews "disappeared". When we requested help in restoring them we were told they had no idea what happened and had no way to recover those files. We're just glad we salvaged these two while still located in Maine.

No comments: