Sunday, October 21, 2018

Free (really) eBook: Success - By Design



And when I say "free", I really mean it! You don't have to create an account, give your email address or even your name. Just click the button and it's yours!

"Success - By Design", downloaded over 4 million times is a bit different from all the other "secrets of success" books out there. It details 10 immutable laws of success, why they are important, and how to implement them.

My name is Bill Vaughn, and I was homeless, living in a shelter in Manchester NH. Now I am what most would call successful and wealthy - I own (free and clear) several homes, and all of my vehicles and "toys" are paid for - cash! I "work" less than 8 hours A WEEK (if you don't count working around the house, or on my classic vehicles, or on the wife's "honey-do" list)! And best of all, I do not owe anyone a red cent!

While living in the shelter I awoke one morning, stuck my mug in front of the bathroom mirror to cold shave, when it hit me - I deserved better. I NEEDED better. And I realized that only I could make "better" happen. I could no longer simply wait for my ship to come in, because I was waiting at the wrong pier.

I spent months putting together the 10 most important things that I believed to be necessary for success. And then I simply implemented them.

Within a year I was on my way to the top. I have not stopped. Even the economic collapse of '08 did not stop me, because these laws of success are sound and do not depend on a fickle economy.

And I knew I was on to something. I put all these things into an eBook, published online. And I made sure it was absolutely free to all. And if you are wondering why, then I have a challenge for you - Read the book. Within its pages is the surprising, yet logical answer, and it is the key to everything. It's the "magic" that makes everything work. It is sure to provide a "Eureka" moment for many.

So go ahead - read it. There is nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

Oh, and let me know if you figure out the answer to the riddle at the end.

And do not keep this to yourself - share it with family, friends, associates, social media friends, because one of the secrets is to help OTHERS succeed. Your success grows exponentially greater as those around you succeed. So,

PASS IT ON!


/

No comments: