Friday, July 26, 2013

Exclusive Real Estate Coaching Offer from Bill Vaughn

Hello, loyal readers! I would like to take a few moments to fill you in on a new offering for beginning wealth builders.

I am currently offering DEDICATED and exclusive real estate coaching by both telephone and email to a select few (50) individuals. Only serious players need apply for this special service - with only 50 openings available, it would be a waste to put time into folks who are not all that serious. I am a serious coach, and I am looking for serious students. And I am the best in the business!

The service is very affordable, and very exclusive. Not only do players get to consult with me by both phone and email, but they get my personal and private cellphone number, and can call me at their convenience. No other real estate mentor - none - offers such personal and dedicated service.

I will be blunt - IntelliBiz has good mentors available, and they are free to all students. But they are not me, and I am simply the best in the business! I have personally coached over 18,000 people throughout North America - more than any other five coaches, combined. Investing since before many of today's coaches were even born, my credentials as an investor and a mentor are without equal.

If you or someone you know has a real hankering to really make good in real estate investing, and you want the security of having only the best on your team, check out my real estate coaching offer. But don't tarry - it won't take long to fill 50 openings.

Now that I have that shameless self-promotion out of the way, I would like to thank all of our students for making IntelliBiz and "The Simple Man's Guide to Real Estate" the huge success that it has become. We recently broke the "250,000 students" ceiling, and we finally have students in 20 countries. And we have celebrated our 24th Anniversary.

We have come a long way - thanks to all of you.

God Bless (can I still say that in America?)

Bill

No comments: