Thursday, January 5, 2023

How To Protect Yourself From Housing Crisis 2.0


You likely recall the last housing crisis of 2008-09. If so, you might recall that millions of homes went into foreclosure, and those that did not still lost a lot of their value. In fact, it was such a crisis it caused a nationwide economic crisis that took years to recover from, and many people never recovered at all.

As a real estate investor and mentor since 1969 I made it my task to help as many people as possible to survive the crash, and even profit from it. My clients did not lose their properties, and most of them even made a lot of money because the flip side of every crisis is opportunity, and I showed them how to take advantage of that opportunity.

And now we find ourselves about to repeat history, albeit from a different cause. Inflation and increasing interest rates make it hard for sellers to find qualified buyers, leaving many between a rock and a hard place. But the cause does not matter - only the result matters.

And again I am prepared to help people survive the coming crash and even cash in - the wealth does not disappear - it simply changes hands. Your objective should be to have a bunch of it finding its way into your pocket. And I can help.

So, who am I, and just how can I help you keep what is yours, and even profit from the crisis?

My name is Bill Vaughn and I have devoted my life - over 50 years - to all things real estate: investing in it, rehabbing it, teaching it, mentoring those who need help. And I am good at what I do. And unlike "infomercial gurus" like Than Merrill and his FortuneBuilders, Armando Montelongo or Ron Legrand some of whom charge as much as $35,000, I do not charge much for my help - I do not need to because I make my money from investing. My clients gain access to everything I provide for less than the cost a one-time subscription to the daily news. To see just how much I provide, visit IntelliBiz - it's worth checking out.

If you are a homeowner and fear you might lose your home, my course, "The Simple Man's Guide to Real Estate" can show you several methods to help prevent that. If you wish to become a homeowner, I can show you 24 methods, eight of which do not even require cash or credit. And if you want to cash in on the opportunities presented in a crisis, I can show you many ways to do that, too.

I don't blame you if you harbor doubts, so I provide actual examples and documents of success stories on our website, like this one that netted a first-timer $10,000 in under 2 weeks, this one that put over $16,000 into a homeless mans pocket and this one that earned over $100,000 profit


If you missed the opportunities of the last economic crisis, do yourself a favor and don't miss it this time. At least check out what "The Simple Man's Guide to Real Estate" can do for you.

In any case, I and my staff wish you all the best.

No comments: